Monday, September 23, 2013

REVEAL - China Hutch Makeover

Helloooooooo everyone,

I'm super excited to REVEAL my new Wine Bar!  A few weeks back, I gave a sneak peek of this project with a step by step chalk paint tutorial via:

Here again is the Before...


AND HERE SHE IS NOW....!! 


I'm really glad I decided to take out that center door... love seeing my wine corks in the apotherapy jar, and my favorite glasses as the focal  point!

 
I'm considering installing a lighting unit under this overhang. It's the perfect size to hide the hardware and I can easily drill a small hole in the back of the unit for the cables.  


 
 
The leftover blue & gold damask wallpaper I had from the entry makeover worked perfect as lining for the interior of the pull out drawers. 

 
 
This piece really has so much space, but I didn't want to pack it too full... to me, the more simplistic the better!

 
 
I am really looking forward to my next chalk paint furniture project!  It just goes on so easily and it's so forgiving.  
 
This week I have a lot of fun DIY projects, new cookie recipes and some more outfits of the day to post. 
 
So until next time friends, cheers to the new wine bar!
 
kara.michelle
"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day  that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."  ~ H. Jackson Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment